taken on my drive home a few years ago
Since I recapped our Summer List, and it’s Labor Day, I figured it was time to post our Fall List.
- Take a vacation
- Go to an FSU game
- Go on more Date Nights
- Buy/build fire pit
- Make pumpkin bread
- Make a new recipe (maybe Jenn’s asparagus dip? or her shrimp wontons?)
- Crown molding in master
- Swap placement of fridge & pantry
- Paint back porch ceiling (bead board? shiplap?)
- Build privacy fence
- Patch over unused switches in living room
- Add coat/purse hooks to entryway
- Replace interior doors & knobs (doors in shed)
- Wood for top of flat files
- Work on laundry room
Paint brass air vents(we did this yesterday)
- Blog more
Anyone else have fall plans? I anticipate us not having much time outside of work, but I hope we can still chip away at our list.
I’ll leave you with this gem of Dottie from a few Halloween’s ago.