Do y’all read Decor and the Dog? (If you don’t, you should.) Normally I don’t enter these sorts of things, but Michelle made me do it. Last year she won their B.L.O.G. contest (Barn Light Online Giveaway), which makes me feel like I have a realistic chance. Plus, since I already love Barn Light’s selection and making wishlists it was kind of a no-brainer – I decided to enter this year. (And you should, too!)
Since we’ve been working on the exterior lately, I think a couple of their Fanning Shade barn lights would look great over our patio.
Or maybe a couple of Cast Guard CGU Rustic Flush Mount lights.
I would also add a few Anchorage Bulkhead Wall Mount Light Fixtures around the perimeter of our house.
Although I also love the look of the Admidships Bulkhead Wall Mount Light Fixture, so it’s a tough call.
Inside the porch, I think something like the Saddlebred chandelier would look awesome over the pool table.
Over the other side of the porch I’d love one of these Flush Mount Warehouse Pendants outside the backdoor.
Next up, I think the guest room needs an Involution 52″ Ceiling Fan.
And finally, I think the art room’s close office needs a Magnolia Pendant.
Even though I am tempted to keep the news of this giveaway all to myself, I think you should enter, too!
- Look around online at Barn Light Electric and pick lights you’d love to own.
- Feature your lighting picks on your personal blog, and link to the lights if you can!
- Copy/Paste these rules at the bottom of your blog article
- Once your personal post is up, you must email your blog link to: email@example.com to be qualified to win – the contest ends July 2nd, 2012
- Don’t have a blog? Find out how you can enter by visiting our website or read these Official Rules.